7/19/2008

We're back...

Well, we're back and have mostly returned our internal clocks to the central time zone.  What was my favorite?  I immensely remember Morocco, and if I choose to recall only the best moments, it really was an unforgettable and amazing place to visit (I highly recommend it if you have a sense of adventure... and speaking French wouldn't hurt either).  However, after munching on tapas and speaking Spanish for almost a month and not counting the hospitality we received in France, Ireland offered a delightful experience and a raw beauty thats hard to top, even in the rain.  See for yourself what you think. 

A selection of photos from almost 3000:
http://picasaweb.google.com/h2ogood/SpainMorocooFranceAndIreland



2 comments:

snarkybumbler said...

Welcome back you two!! You stories were so fun to follow - thanks for keeping us in the loop. Keep those of us west-siders up on how you're doing. :)

teresa

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Thanks for sharing so many stories ... and now photos, too. I love the pictures - how they illustrate the places you've been and just how beautiful they are. Also - they're gorgeous photos!

Tessa